EPOS BAT IC Trilogy Part 2 course
- Dates: 8-10 March 2023 (Please note the updated dates!)
- Scientific Programme: PDF Document | 8 pages
- Description: The course is aimed at residents who want to improve their knowledge in Children’s Orthopaedics and also general Orthopaedic Surgeons, particularly young ones, who want to refresh their knowledge. The scientific content should encourage a greater understanding of Children’s Orthopaedics via a problem-solving approach to the diagnosis and management of orthopaedic conditions in children informed by relevant research evidence.Teaching faculties are composed of internationally recognized experts in Children’s Orthopaedics from all over Europe.
- CME accreditation:16 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) have been accredited for the course. Please note that each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- Venue: Orthopaedic Hospital Speising, Vienna (Austria)
- Registration: https://otcommunity.m-anage.com/Home/Index/Event/march2023/en-GB
- Course fees (incl. 10% Austrian VAT)**:
Early registration*: (valid until Sunday 19th of February)
- Participants EUR 500.00
- EPOS members** EUR 400.00
- Residents** EUR 350.00
Late registration fees: (valid as of Monday 20th of February) Please note: No onsite registration possibility.
- Participants EUR 550.00
- EPOS members** EUR 450.00
- Residents** EUR 400.00
- Course dinner***: EUR 40.00
*The early registration fee is only when the payment is made before the early registration deadline
** Proof of status mandatory
***Course Dinner: Will be held on Wednesday 8th of March at 20h00.
Interested participants may buy a ticket via the course registration platform.
Registration fees include:
• Participation to all course educational activities
• Lunches & Coffee breaks
Expenses related to flights, accommodation, airport transfers, dinners etc. are at the participants‘ own expense.
For any further inquiries concerning the course, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com