EPOS TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP IN COLLABORATION WITH POSNA AND SLAOTI
EPOS is continuing its cooperation with POSNA and SLAOTI in organizing a Travelling Fellowship for young paediatric orthopaedic surgeons.
- Every even year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to South America in collaboration with SLAOTI.
- Every uneven year EPOS organises a travelling fellowship for 3 fellows to North America in collaboration with POSNA.
How to apply for the EPOS Travelling Fellowship
Candidates for the EPOS travelling fellowship should meet the following requirements:
- Completed training program in orthopedics with further experience in pediatric orthopedic.
- Under 45 years of age.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English.
- EPOS member.
- EPOS BAT Instructional Course Trilogy completed by September 30th
- Completed Advanced EPOS Course
- English-language Articles
Please CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE to the EPOS Travelling Fellowship.
EPOS Travelling Fellowship Reports
- EPOS-POSNA travelling fellowship report 2019 (PDF document – 12 pages – 6Mb)
If you have any questions concerning EPOS travelling fellowships, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org