EPOS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Why to become an EPOS member?
EPOS is connecting experts in the field of paediatric orthopaedic surgery, enhancing exchange of knowledge and collaborative work throughout Europe and the world.
By joining EPOS, you become a part of a network of international peers and paediatric orthopaedic expertise with a European perspective.
Members of EPOS are regularly updated by newsletters, social media posts and through the EPOS website.
Our dedicated subspecialty study groups create a highly specialised environment to discuss and elaborate rare and difficult topics with peers.
As EPOS member you support our open access journal for children orthopaedics and members enjoy a significantly reduced rate for publishing.
An EPOS core activity is our annual meeting, delivering research on a scientific high level on a European platform. As member you benefits from a reduced rate to participate in these meetings.
EPOS membership benefits at a glance:
- Regular EPOS news
- Access to the Journal for Children Orthopaedics
- Preferential rate for publication in the Journal for Children Orthopaedics.
- Reduced registration fee for the EPOS Annual Meetings
- Eligible to apply for the EPOS Travelling Fellowship in collaboration with POSNA AND SLAOTI
- Eligible to apply for the EPOS Research Grants