Certificates & E-survey:
Once the course is over, you will find your attendance & CME certificates as well as the e-evaluation survey on the EPOS registration system:
Please note that you are able to download your CME Certificate only after you have completed the e-survey.
EPOS ADVANCED COURSE – Lower Limb Deformity
- Dates: 27-28 January 2023 (Please note the updated dates!)
- Scientific Programme: PDF Document | 8 pages
- Description: This event is aimed at paediatric orthopaedic surgeons, residents and fellows who want to improve their understanding and skills in lower limb deformity correction. Several renewed experts in the field will deliver multiple lectures addressing all aspect of diagnosis, deformity planning, surgical treatment, and management of complications for common and rare paediatric deformities. The program will include congenital, posttraumatic and metabolic deformities.
- CME accreditation: 7 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) have been accredited for the course. Please note that each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- Venue: Orthopaedic Hospital Speising, Vienna (Austria)
The latest covid rules of the COURSE VENUE are the following:
1. A valid PCR test result is required from everyone who wants to enter in the course venue (the test result is valid 72h from sampling!).
Therefore, please book your PCR test before you travel to Vienna or alternatively do the testing in Vienna.
Please do your PCR test in the morning on Thursday, 26th of January, so that it is valid until the end of the course, Saturday 28th of January. If you do it earlier, you are asked to re-do the test.
For testing in Vienna, please visit e.g. the following website https://www.fastest.at/en/termin-buchen?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhquWwvqJ-wIVxuh3Ch2XCwfREAAYASAAEgJa9fD_BwE.
You can either send us the negative test result by email once you have received it or alternatively show it at the entrance of the course venue together with your ID.
Please note that you are not allowed to enter in the course premises without having a valid negative proof of your test result.
2. If you have recently recovered from COVID - validity 60 days from the test results -, please send us your Recovery Certificate or alternatively show it at the entrance of the course venue together with your ID.
3.All the attendees including the faculty and staff must wear a FFP2 mask indoor AT ALL TIMES. Therefore, please remember to bring one along!
Registration: The course is sold out with 120 participants. If you are interested in participating this course but do not have a seat, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you in the waiting list. In case we get any last-minute cancellations, we will inform you about them.
- Course fees (incl. 10% VAT)**:
- Early registration*:
- Early registration fees incl. 10% Austrian VAT (valid until 26 December 2022)
- Participants EUR 450.00
- EPOS members** EUR 350.00
- Residents** EUR 300.00
- Late registration fees:
- Late registration fees incl. 10% Austrian VAT (no onsite registration possibility and valid as of Tuesday 27th of December)
- Participants EUR 550.00
- EPOS members** EUR 450.00
- Residents** EUR 400.00
*The early registration fee is only when the payment is made before the early registration deadline
** Proof of status mandatory
Registration fees include:
• Participation to all course educational activities
• Lunches & Coffee breaks
Expenses related to flights, accommodation, airport transfers, dinners etc. are at the participants‘ own expense.