7th EPOS BAT INSTRUCTIONAL COURSE TRILOGY (Part I)
- Dates: 12-14 October 2022
- Venue: Orthopaedic Hospital Speising, Vienna, Austria
- Registration: The course is sold out with 150 places. If you did not get your place at the course and would like to be added on the waiting list in case we have any last minute cancellations, please email us to email@example.com and we will inform you in case any places free up.
- CME accreditation: The course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 20 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- MedTech Compliance: The course is compliant with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
- Scientific Programme : PDF Document | 10 pages | 1,06 Mb
- Case presentation instructions: PDF Document | 1 page | 57 Kb
- Registration fees**:
- Early registration fees incl. 10% Austrian VAT (valid until Sunday 18th of September):
- Participants EUR 500.00
- EPOS members* EUR 400.00
- Residents* EUR 350.00
- Late registration fees incl. 10% Austrian VAT (valid as of Monday 19th of September (no onsite registration possible!):
- Participants EUR 550.00
- EPOS members EUR* 450.00
- Residents * EUR 400.00
- * Proof needs to be uploaded depending on the registration category chosen * Coffee and lunch during the course are included in the course fee. Transportation such as flights, accommodation, airport transfers, dinners etc. are at the participants' own expense.
- Course Dinner: Will be held on Wednesday 12th of October at 20h00. Fee is 40 euros/person. Interested participants may buy a ticket via the course registration platform. Registration for course dinner
- Highlights of the Course:
- Development and growth
- Bone Metabolism
- Clinical Examination
- Genetic Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Foot Disorders
- Lower Limb Deformity
- Limb Length Discrepancy
- Methods of learning:
- Theoretical Lectures
- Controversial Issues
- Techniques in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Expert Lecture
- Case Discussions
- Language: English, no translation available
- Contact: EPOS Courses | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Covid-19: Please note that even if there are no longer (for the time being!) any covid-related restrictions for visitors coming to Vienna, some covid-related regulations still apply in all hospitals in Vienna, including Speising. Please find further information below:
COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION:
The latest covid rules of the COURSE VENUE are the following:
- A valid PCR-test result is required (the test result is valid 48h from sampling).
- Yet, all the attendees of the course have to wear a FFP2 mask indoor. Therefore, please remember to bring one along!
1. Before you collect your badge from the registration desk, you will need to:
a. Present the certificate concerning your valid negative PCR test result together with your identity card.
2. During the first day of the course on Wednesday, you are requested to do a 2nd self-PCR test and these PCR kits are provided by the venue for free.
a. The kits include instructions on how to do self-testing and are available in several languages.
b. You should return your sealed test in the specially reserved container before 13h00 on Wednesday in order to receive the results latest by next morning on Thursday.
c. The venue has their own collection containers at the hospital!
d. For further information about these PCR self-test kits and brief instructions on how to use them and how to do the registration can be found here: https://allesgurgelt.at/en/wien/information-about-covid-19-tests-for-tourists-in-vienna/ (Please note that some information is available only in German!)
3. Before you enter in the venue premises on the second day on Thursday, you would need to present the negative result of the 2nd PCR test.
In order to save some time and avoid any hassle, if feasible, please email your negative PCR test result(s) once you have received them to email@example.com and we try our best to keep the registration list as up-to-date as possible!f